This department employs the use of ultramodern healthcare devices to treat various ailments. These include;
This re-energizes the body and the red blood cells. It eliminates toxins that are stored in fat, kidneys, liver, bowels, and skin. The foot bath also triggers the body’s lymphatic system, which helps with continuing detoxification for up to 24 to 48 hours after a session
Physiotherapy is a holistic approach to healthcare lead by practitioners dedicated to working with people to maximize their ability to move and function throughout their life.
Some of the benefits of physiotherapy include;
- Promoting optimal mobility, physical activity and overall health and wellness;
- Preventing disease, injury, and disability;
- Managing acute and chronic conditions, activity limitations, and participation restrictions;
- Improving and maintaining optimal functional independence and physical performance;
- Rehabilitating injury and the effects of disease or disability with therapeutic exercise programs and other interventions; and
· Educating and planning maintenance and support programs to prevent re-occurrence, re-injury or functional decline.